The DAA Infra-Red Low Powder Sensor is an efficient, high-tech solution to a problem every reloader has encountered: Making sure to fill that powder hopper in time, before you accidently load empty cases without powder…
- Can be mounted to any powder hopper and at the height of your choosing
- Does not make physical contact with the powder, and no need to remove it when filling the hopper. Avoid spillage.
- Loud buzzer and bright Red LED offer clear alarm when powder is low
- Long standby battery life, using a standard 9v battery (not included)
- Battery indicator Green LED confirms the unit is functional and warns when it’s time to replace the battery
- Works in all (practical) lighting conditions.
- Compact, sleek size fits neatly onto the side of your powder hopper, without interfering with your other machine accessories.
- Includes a practical custom made silicone strap for easy mounting.
- Measures a compact 25x35x103mm. (1×1.3×4 inches). weight just 70 grams.