The LEE PRO 4000 is a kit based on LEE Auto Breech Lock PRO reloading press, a true progressive press for less than the cost of a premium single stage press.
The kit includes Lee 3-Die Carbide Set (sizing, seating, crimping), shell plate, Universal Case Feeder, Auto-Drum Powder Measure, Safety Prime, everything you need to start reloading.
You just need the consumables (primers, bullets, and such) and you’re good to go!
Lee Pro 4000 Kit contains all the features of the Pro 1000 with an added fourth station to allow Factory crimping and post sizing. Second generation design features a fixed tool head with quick-change bushings. The Safety prime is safe with all brands of primers and makes on press priming fast and dependable. The ideal press for loading well used or mixed range brass. So easy to change you’re going to enjoy using this press for simple case preparation like depriming before tumble cleaning. Deactivate the auto index and it is the handiest single station press ever made.
Automatically advances cases up to 2 5/16.” Longer cartridges can be loaded by manually advancing.
- Easy to use with no adjustments.
- Modular construction allows as much or as little automation as the operator desires with no adjustments.
- Cartridge changeover in seconds, including primer size with no adjustments.
- Breech Lock quick change feature in all four positions with no adjustments.
- Exclusive auto case placer with no adjustments.
- Through ram primer disposal with convenient built-in primer disposal tube.
- Includes four colored spline drive breech lock bushings.
- Includes large and small priming arms and Safety Prime system.
- Includes ergonomic, wood grip roller handle.
- Includes hex wrench for caliber changes with built in storage rack for tools.
- Includes Bin & Bracket to catch completed rounds